Financial Aid and Social Services

Financial Aid and Social Services


How to get social services forms filled out by the Financial Aid Office

Social Services Form

If you need a social services/government form sent directly from the agency regarding your financial aid, you can have the form faxed to (828) 251-6718, Attn.: Financial Aid Office. Be sure to include a Cover Sheet. The Financial Aid Office will then fill out the form and email or fax it back to the appropriate parties.


Key Words: social services, social service, DSS, form, forms, financial aid

Article ID: 198
Created On: Thu, Feb 28, 2013 at 3:00 PM
Last Updated On: Wed, Jul 15, 2020 at 12:06 PM

Online URL: