Student Disciplinary Record Report

Student Disciplinary Record Report


How students can obtain Disciplinary Record Report

How to Obtain a Disciplinary Report

To obtain a document showing your disciplinary status while attending A-B Tech (for example, a document showing you were not on disciplinary suspension), contact the Office of the Vice President of Student Services at (828) 398-7143 or

Typically, this document can be either mailed directly to another institution or picked up from the Information Desk in the lobby of the Bailey Student Services Building.

If you need A-B Tech to sign an Academic Standing or Disciplinary Form from another school, you will need to obtain that form from the other college and email it to


Key Words: disciplinary, discipline report, letter, record, standing, status

Article ID: 363
Created On: Tue, Nov 19, 2013 at 11:30 AM
Last Updated On: Mon, Sep 23, 2019 at 12:15 PM

Online URL: