The deadlines to pay for curriculum (for college credit) classes
Below are the payment deadlines for the current and upcoming semesters. You must pay for your tuition in full, set up a payment plan, or have financial aid in place by these dates, or else you will be dropped from any classes for which you still owe.
The payment deadlines below apply to all the curriculum classes you are registered for, regardless of when in the semester the classes begin.
- Friday, December 8, 2017 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) – if you register for classes before this time
- Friday, January 5, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. (noon) – if you register for classes between December 8 and January 5
- At the time of registration – if you register for classes after January 5
- Friday, May 18, 2018 at 12:00 p.m. (noon). This is the only payment deadline for summer classes before the start of the summer term.
- At the time of registration – if you register for classes after May 21