How students can change their name and other personal information
To make a name change, you must submit a Change of Vital Data form to the Information Desk in the Bailey Building (#5 on our campus map) located at the main Asheville campus, to the South Site, or to the Madison Site, along a photo or scanned copy of a current government-issue picture ID (such as your driver’s license) and a legal document such as a marriage license, court document, or passport. More information about name and address changes timeframe is available on our website.
Below are instructions for updating your street/mailing address in your WebAdvisor account.
1. To access WebAdvisor, go to abtech.edu, select "Online Services" at the top of the page, and select WebAdvisor.
2. Click "Log In" at the top of the WebAdvisor Main Menu page, then enter your username and password.
3. After logging in, click on "Curriculum Students" on the right.
4. Click the "Verify/Change My Contact Information" link under the "User Account" heading.
5. On the next page, you will be able to update information such as your street/mailing address, phone number, and personal email account.
6. After updating your information, be sure to click "SUBMIT" at the bottom of the screen to save any changes.
Article ID: 68
Created On: Wed, Oct 24, 2012 at 4:02 PM
Last Updated On: Fri, Sep 4, 2020 at 9:25 AM
Online URL: https://info.abtech.edu/article.php?id=68