First steps in applying for Limited Programs (with a limited number of spots available)
The following are considered Limited Programs
Effective spring 2017, we are no longer offering Therapeutic Massage programs.
Business and Hospitality Education
- Brewing, Distillation, and Fermentation A.A.S.
- Cosmetology A.A.S. and Diploma
- Cosmetology Instructor Certificate
- Esthetics Technology Certificate
- Manicuring/Nail Technology Certificate
Emergency Medical Sciences
Our Limited programs have a very specific application process and separate application dates from any of our other programs. They have smaller classes that are filled on a first-come, first-served basis.
Please refer to our Selective and Limited Programs webpage for the dates of the next application period. Interested students should come to the Bailey Student Services Building to meet with an Academic Advisor. Advisors will meet with students in the order in which they arrive as pertain to their program, beginning at 8:00 a.m.
The Phlebotomy Program has a special application process. You will need to attend an information session before meeting with an advisor. The schedule is posted on the Selective and Limited Programs webpage.
The following limited programs also allow entry in the spring:
Prior to admission, you must have completed the following steps:
- A general application to the College
- New Student Orientation and the SmarterMeasure Assessment
- Placement: You must also complete the relevant portions of the NC-DAP/Accuplacer placement test. If you have already taken college courses to substitute for the placement test, you do not have to complete the placement test. You are encouraged to bring in a copy of your transcripts to show an academic advisor.
- All program course requisites