Class Not in Moodle
1. Check your class schedule in WebAdvisor, or go to the Bailey Student Services Building, to verify that you’re registered for the course.
2. Check the course start date in your WebAdvisor class schedule, especially if it is a late-start or minimester course. The instructor is not required to make the course visible in Moodle until the first day of the course.
3. Contact the instructor. Sometimes the Moodle settings are incorrect. Let the instructor know you’re registered and looking forward to taking the course, and report the problem.
- Student ID number
- Legal name
- Date of birth
- Last four digits of your social security number
- Phone number we can use to contact you
IT will notify you through your A-B Tech student email address when the problem has been resolved.
Key Words: Moodle, missing, course, course not on Moodle, class not on Moodle, register, registration, problems