Personal and Academic Counseling
If you would like personal counseling, please stop by the Student Services Desk in the lobby of Bailey Building or call (828) 398-7900 to schedule an appointment.
- If you’re looking for academic advising, you should meet with one of our academic advisors in the Bailey Building located at the main Asheville campus. You may go to the Bailey Building and sign in at First Stop to meet with the next available advisor or schedule an appointment by calling (828) 398-7900.
- Once you are in an academic program, in most cases you will be assigned a specific faculty advisor. For some programs, you can meet with a general academic advisor in the Bailey Student Services building. You can contact us at (828) 398-7900 or email@example.com to determine who your advisor is.
If you have an emergency need for counseling during the normal Counseling Center hours, please come to the Bailey Student Services Center to connect with a counselor immediately, or call (828) 398-7900 to be connected with a counselor.
The Counseling Center’s regular business hours are:
- Monday - Thursday 9:00 a.m. - 7:00 p.m.
- Friday 9:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Emergency outside of normal operating hours
Please go to the nearest emergency room or call 911 for assistance.
You may call our Campus Police at:
- Emergency: (828) 398-7125
- Asheville Campus Police/Security cell phone: (828) 279-3166
- Enka Campus Police/Security cell phone: (828) 301-7150
Key Words: counseling, counsel, counselor, advising, advisor, psychological, mental health, personal counseling