Step-by-step instructions for how to manage a waitlist in WebAdvisor
2. Click "Log In" at the top of the WebAdvisor Main Menu page, then enter your username and password. (WebAdvisor login help can also be found by clicking on "Info about User IDs" and "Info about Passwords" links at the bottom of the WebAdvisor Main Menu page).
3. After logging in, click on "Curriculum Students" on the right.
4. From the Curriculum Students Menu, click “Manage My Waitlist” on the right under “Curriculum Registration.”
5. On the next page, you can remove classes from your waitlist or register for classes in which seats are now available. Click on the drop-down box under “Action” to either “Remove” or “Register” for waitlisted courses. Then click “Submit.”
6. The next page will verify the action you selected on the previous page. Click “OK” to return to the Curriculum Students Menu.
Key Words: waitlist, manage waitlist, wait list, waitlisted, wait listed