Fax For Free Online
Send a Fax for Free
Step by step instructions on using free fax services available for the A-B Tech community.
There are two free fax services available for AB-Tech students, faculty, and staff: MyFax and SRFax.
To send a free FAX from any computer, go to www.myfax.com/free .
1. Fill out the information in the To fields.
2. Fill out the information in the From fields
3. Attach your document, or type a text message (or both).
(If you need assistance to scan a document for faxing, please see the Helpdesk Associate)
4. Click the SEND FAX button.
5. Check your e-mail: MyFax will send you an email. You must respond to confirm that you want the FAX sent.
6. MyFax will send a second email letting you know if the fax was sent successfully or not.
Note: You are limited to 2 free faxes per 24 hour period.
Another free fax sending site:
To send a free FAX from any computer, go to www.srfax.com/srf/SendFreeFax.php
1. Fill out the information in the Sender’s Information fields (the first column.)
2. Fill out the information in the Recipient’s Information fields(the middle column.)
3. Type a text message and/or attach a file to the fax in the Fax Cover Page Text fields (the third column.)
4. Enter the security code (the left bottom corner.)
5. Click Send This Fax button.