A-B Tech InfoBase

We're here to help you find quick answers to common questions. Use the search box to look up key words or browse through the categories below.
Can't find what you're looking for? Click here to email us your question or call us at (828) 398-7900.

Financial Aid Warning and Suspension

Financial Aid Warning and Suspension


Where to find information about financial aid Warning/Suspension, Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP), and the SAP appeals process

If you are receiving financial aid, you must maintain Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP). If you don't maintain SAP, your financial aid could be suspended. The details of the SAP requirements can be found on our website here: abtech.edu/sap. The details of the appeals process can also be found on that page.

If you wish to appeal financial aid suspension, you should email financialaidoffice@abtech.edu and request an appeal form. You can include your phone number for a call back from a financial aid advisor.

Key Words: satisfactory academic progress, SAP, SAP status, satisfactory, warning, suspension, probation, appeal, financial aid, form
Attached Files (1)
Related Articles RSS Feed
Contact the Financial Aid Office
Added on Fri, Feb 7, 2014
Financial Aid Without a High School Diploma or GED
Added on Wed, Jan 16, 2013
Buy Uniforms With Financial Aid
Added on Fri, Jul 25, 2014
Financial Aid for Summer
Added on Wed, Aug 26, 2015
Loan Servicer
Added on Wed, Jan 16, 2013
Dependency Status and Financial Aid
Added on Fri, Oct 26, 2012
Added on Wed, Oct 2, 2013
Minimesters and Financial Aid
Added on Fri, Oct 26, 2012
Forgivable Education Loans for Service (FELS)
Added on Thu, Oct 3, 2013
Estimated Family Contribution (EFC) for Financial Aid
Added on Tue, Oct 1, 2013