Sign Up for Text Alerts in WebAdvisor (for Students)
Instructions for students to sign up for emergency text message alerts in WebAdvisor
If you are an employee, refer to our Employee Instructions article.
1. To access WebAdvisor, go to abtech.edu, scroll over "Online Services" at the top of the page, and select "WebAdvisor" from the drop-down list.
3. After logging in, click on “Curriculum Students” on the right.
4. On the Curriculum Students Menu, click “Verify/Change My Contact Information.”
5. On the “Verify/Change My Contact Information” screen, enter your cell phone number in the “Alerts Phone Number” field, and select your phone carrier in the drop-down box next to “Carrier" (it's very important to include your carrier as well).
6. While you’re on this page, also make sure the rest of your contact information is correct. Then scroll down to the bottom of the page and click the box next to “I hereby verify…” Then click “Submit.”
Key Words: text alerts, alert, text message, cell phone, emergency, weather, inclement weather, notification, notifications