Register for Classes Online
Instructions for how to register for Curriculum classes online through WebAdvisor
1. To access WebAdvisor, go to abtech.edu
, scroll over "Online Services" at the top of the page, and select WebAdvisor
from the drop-down list.
2. Click "Log In" at the top of the WebAdvisor Main Menu page, then enter your username and password
. (WebAdvisor login help can also be found by clicking on "Info about User IDs" and "Info about Passwords" links at the bottom of the WebAdvisor Main Menu page).
3. After logging in, click on "Curriculum Students" on the right.
4. Click on "Register for Sections" under "Curriculum Registration" on the right.
5. Click on "Search and Register for Sections."
6. On this page, select either the term or the Starting/Ending dates. Under "Subjects," select the subject for the class you want to register for. To restrict your search in any other way (such as searching for only online classes), you can make additional selections on this page. Then click "Submit" at the top or bottom of the page.
7. You should now be able to view the list of open classes for the subject you selected. Click on the course name for more information about the course, including full meeting times.
The Section Name for each course includes one or more codes. Information about course section identifiers
is available on our website.
8. To register for any of these classes, select the class by clicking in the box to the left of the class, then click "OK" at the bottom of the page.
9. On the next page, in the drop-down menu under "Actions," select "Register" for each class you want to register for. Then click "Submit."
10. You should now be registered. You can confirm your registration by returning to the WebAdvisor Main Menu page, going to "Curriculum Students" again, and then clicking on "My class schedule" on the bottom-right under "Curriculum Profile."
Key Words: register, registration, how to register, registered, class, classes, course, courses, WebAdvisor, Web Advisor, registration steps, instructions, search for sections