Finish Line Grant
Finish Line Grant
Overview of Finish Line Grant criteria for application and how to apply
Who Is Eligible to Apply?
The Finish Line Grant is available to both curriculum and Continuing Education students in programs that would lead to full time employment. To be eligible you must meet the following criteria:
- Facing financial hardships such as current medical expenses, transportation, auto repairs, rent, utilities, or childcare expenses
- Enrolled in an associate of applied science or eligible workforce program (cannot be enrolled in a transfer program)
- Must be willing to participate in the Workforce Innovation and Opportunity Act (WIOA) program
- Completed at least 50% of degree or credential program
- Current cumulative GPA must be 2.0 or higher
- Upon completion of program of study, plan to obtain full-time employment
- Legally able to work in the US
- 18 years of age or older and not a dual enrolled high school student
In order to process your application for the Finish Line Grant, your student information must be shared with the grant partnership, which includes NC Works. Only your information that is required for evaluating and processing your application will be shared.
Forms and How to Apply
You can apply for the Finish Line Grant using the Emergency Fund Application, which is posted online or can be picked up in person at the Bailey Student Services Building (#5 on our campus map). You can submit these documents to Kim England in the Bailey Student Services Building. Sign in at the "First Stop" station in the lobby. She can also be reached at firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you have any additional questions, you can contact Kim England at email@example.com.
Key Words: emergency, emergency grant, funds, fund, emergency loan, A-B Tech Foundation, Finish Line, Finish Line Grant